1936 Quivira Way
What might be possible if a community of organization members were fully engaged and using their strengths to collectively achieve shared visions?
WHAT IS APPRECIATIVE COACHING?
Appreciative Coaching is a revelatory and generative conversation that enlivens, amplifies, and sustains the positive core – source of the energy and intelligence of life – of both client and coach. This relationship cultivates new possibilities, health and fulfillment, accelerating us to our highest and deepest good.
WHAT IS APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY COACHING TRAINING© (AICT)?
This 5-day course will comprise a full Appreciative Inquiry into our collective experience of Appreciative Inquiry and Coaching. Together we will explore and experience each of the 5 D’s as it relates to one-on-one relationships for generative conversation. The practicum, which participants will submit for certification, will embody “Destiny” as you apply the lessons taught during this course.
The Appreciative Inquiry Coaching Training is not a problem-solving coaching approach, rather it looks at discovering and co-constructing the client’s positive core – what it is that connects them to life, energy, and possibility and allows them to thrive. Through the affirmative framework of AI, discover how to deepen and enhance both your personal sense of yourself as well as your skills for generative one-on-one conversations.
Individuals who participate in all 5 days of the AICT and complete & submit a practicum are eligible for certification as an Appreciative Coach. Practicums must be completed within one year of the AICT attended.
The Appreciative Inquiry Coaching Training is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coaching Education (CCE). CCEs give coaches an opportunity to continue their professional development. Coaches will learn how to use the AI process, originally designed for use with an organization, system or group, as a process for coaching someone one-on-one.
– Core Competencies 21.6 hours
– Resource Development 3..8 hours
TRAINING DESIGNED FOR:
– Change Agents who have a good foundation and understanding of Appreciative Inquiry and/or Coaching;
– Experienced Appreciative Inquiry Facilitators who would like to practice and improve their one-on-one communication skills;
– Seasoned coaches who seek to strengthen their life-enriching ways of coaching.
Prerequisites for this advanced level training Include:
– Have successfully completed an Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training and submitted (or are in the process of submitting) your practicum; or
– Have attended an International Coaching Federation accredited course within the past 2 years or hold a commensurate professional coach training qualification. or
– Participated in an Appreciative Inquiry Foundations course (with a minimum of 26 classroom hours) and have submitted documentation of your experience while on your AI journey to a panel of AI practitioners from the Center for Appreciative Inquiry to review.